Friday, February 17, 2006

Keeping Fingers Crossed

I talked to a Motoring Advisor yesterday evening from MINI of Sterling. Unfortunately, no cars were delivered yesterday. He said he expects the cars to arrive to the dealership either on the 17th (today) or tomorrow (Saturday). I really hope G8RMNI comes today, otherwise my plans to have an installation session will be in vain since a half-day to full day is need for dealer prep.

You see, I plan on using my parent's large, environmentally-controlled garage to do the various installations listed in my profile. They live a couple hours away, and it looks like I will have Monday off since it is a federal holiday (President's Day). If I am able to pick up the MINI on Saturday, I will be able to begin the installation Saturday night, and then complete it on Sunday. On Monday I plan to motor!

If all of this stuff doesn't sync up, then I will have to wait another week to head on down to my parents place to do the installation of components.

No comments: